Short and sweet but oh-so necessary for every entrepreneur
The following are the fundamentals that are critical for sales success:
- Know your value proposition and the benefits you provide.
- Be curious and always probe for the prospect’s wants and needs.
- Recognize that objections may be a way for you to re-sell benefits and get comfortable with your rebuttals.
- Accept that it is your job as the salesperson to actively close the deal, but also understand that you must earn the right to close by showing value and benefits.
- Learn to love your skills at being persistent because you’ll need to utilize that specific competency time and time again.
Most of all—be sincere and honest and have fun!